We create and pursue value that enhances the quality of life and the environment through offering products that contribute to the advancement of society.
With our original ideas and technologies, we create new value and reliable products.
We endeavour to maintain financial stability, and will provide prosperity for our workers and business partners in order to thrive in harmony with society.
We strive to deliver products that delight our customers through our professional work
We strive to create a working environment where everyone shares the joy of manufacturing
We deepen the mutual understanding of our business partners in order to achieve their full potential
Our 10 Basic Values for Innovation
- ・Think out of the box
- ・Think of solutions, rather than obstacles
- ・No excuse - don’t accept the status quo
- ・Set realistic and achievable goals that can be progressed immediately
- ・Correct your mistakes immediately
- ・Necessity is the mother of invention
- ・Ask ‘why’ five times – find out the real problem
- ・10 people’s ideas are stronger than one person’s knowledge
- ・Innovation is limitless
- ・We nurture talent and an organisation that can become the future of manufacturing
- ・We perfect our commitment to the quality and lead time of our products
- ・We develop new technology and strive to help bring it to the wider market
- ・We think outside the box and pursue the best manufacturing solutions
- ・We achieve zero accident and create a comfortable working environment through our 5S activities
- ・We are environmentally conscious and strive to contribute to the community
- ・All our employees are expected to value their personal development and to be good friends and get the best out of each other
- ・We respect and serve each other, and nurture individuals who can put others first
I would like to take this opportunity to show my gratitude to our customers’ continuous feedback and support.
We started our operation as a casting specialist manufacturer in 1966. With our main expertise in construction machinery, our business has developed by responding to the needs of various industries, such as small lot productions of many products in varied sizes.
We strive to always use all we have and take technology, ability and quality to even higher levels. All our staff are determined to ‘take a new leap with new challenges’, aiming to become a manufacturer who can actively offer our ideas for product development rather than settling for a conventional supply style of manufacturing to order.
CEO Akioka Yoshinori
Major Customers (in the order of the Japanese alphabet)
- Construction Machinery
- Itao Iron Works Co., Ltd.
- Ohashi Kisan Co., Ltd
- Kato Works Co., Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- KCM C orporation
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co., Ltd
- Takeuchi MFG Co., Ltd
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Ltd
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Camino Co., Ltd
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Tierra Co., Ltd
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Cranes Co., Ltd
- Taiheiyo Seiki K.K.
- IHI Agri-Tech Corporation
- IHI Rotating Machinery Engineering Co., Ltd
- Asano Gear Co., Ltd
- Asahi Rubber Group Co., Ltd
- Ishida Co., Ltd
- Iseki Kumamoto MFG Co., Ltd
- Dyden Corporation
- Ohtori Kiko Co., Ltd
- Okanetsu Industry Co., Ltd
- Kansai Industrial Co., Ltd
- Khosei Industry Co., Ltd
- Kotoura Manufacturing Corporation
- Koretsune Seiko, Ltd
- Satake Chemical Equipment MFG., Ltd
- Sato Chuko Co., Ltd
- Sato Shoji Corporation
- Satoh Machinery Works Co., Ltd
- Sangyo Corporation
- Sanyo Seira Kogyo Co., Ltd
- Jidosha Buhin Kogyo Co., Ltd
- Sumitomo Nacco Forklift Co., Ltd
- Sone Foundry Co., Ltd
- Taisei Mfg Co., Ltd
- Daisan Enterprise Co., Ltd
- Daihen Corporation
- Ushio Reinetsu Co., Ltd
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd
- Toyo Shoji Co., Ltd
- Hydro Gear Co., Ltd
- Hiraiwa Iron Works Co., Ltd
- Fukuyama Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd
- Nisshinbo Brake Inc.
- Nipponhoist Corporation
- Yanmar Co., Ltd
- Yonago Co., Ltd
- and others
Tanaka Machinery Inc.
（ http://www.tanakaworks.jp/ ）
Toshin Industries Co., Ltd
（ https://www.tohshin-tec.com/ ）
Kageyama Industries Co., Ltd
（ http://kageyama.co.jp/ ）
Konko-Shell Ind. Co., Ltd
（ http://konko-shell.co.jp/ ）
Hokusei Kogyosho Co., Ltd
（ http://hokusei.world.coocan.jp/ ）
Matsushita Tekkosyo Co., Ltd
（ http://matsushita-shell.hp.gogo.jp/pc/ ）
Akioka Co., Ltd
8252-35, Otoshima, Tamashima, Kurashiki-shi,
Okayama, 713-8103, JAPAN
TEL：086-522-7686 | FAX：086-522-7674
From JR Shin-Kurashiki Station South Exit
Approx. 15min. by taxi in the direction of Harbour Island
(Opposite the Athletic Park “Tamashima no Mori”)
Take the bus from No.2 Bus Stop “To Harbour Island District No.3”
Get off at Sumitomo Heavy Industries Main Gate (Sumitomo Jyukikai Seimon Mae, approx. 15 min.), then 10 minutes’ walk (weekdays departure at 7:27am, Saturdays at 7:29am).
From Sanyo Expressway Tamashima I.C., continue straight on to R2 in the direction of Tamashima, and then continue towards Harbour Island, for approx. 20 minutes.